Registration is underway
website final tuition 82217

ECC pawprint logo
Tuition and Fees

· $25 per half day

· $45 per full day

· Before & after care for full-day students

      $7 per session ($14 per day)

· $100 non-refundable registration fee


What will my child be learning at school?

In partnership with parents, teachers and staff at the Early Childhood Center will:

· Provide support for students’ social/emotional development, helping them learn to solve problems and to work and play with others

· Open the world of math by investigating numbers and how they work together, exploring shapes and spatial sense, discovering patterns and relationships, measuring and data

· Strengthen language skills by developing oral language, building vocabulary, reading and writing for a purpose, connecting letters and letter combinations to the sounds they make, as well as handwriting and early reading skills

· Discover science exploring the world around them, making predictions & solving problems

· Create art and music, a desire to explore movement and an environment that nourishes imaginative play

· Introduce technology as a tool for learning

Children will explore in Interset Areas such as ...
• Dramatic Play

• Blocks
• Art
• Discovery/Math
• Literacy
• Sensory
• Games
• Music and Movement
• Technology
• Outdoors

Register for 2017-2018

Families in Fort Zumwalt
School District

Now enrolling 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
  7898 Veterans Memorial Parkway, St. Peters, 63376

   What you’ll need:  Your child’s birth certificate and Your child’s immunization records
You also will need one document from EACH of the lists below.

One of the following documents:

· Current, unpaid gas or electric bill

· Current rental agreement with deposit receipt must be supplied if renting*

· Current Closing Document/Settlement Statement*

· Current Mortgage Statement

· Current Real Estate Tax Statement
One of the following documents:

· Current bank statement

· Current credit card or loan statement

· Current personal property tax receipt

· Current voter registration card

· Current welfare, Social Security or other official mail from  federal or state agency
   *If you moved in the last 2 weeks, a second document from the second list will need to be supplied in 30 days.